Friday 7 December 2012

Nerves

I just got a job offer. I was verbally offered the job last Tuesday, after the second interview aka morning tea with the team. However, I thought it was best to wait for  the contract before counting my chickens. I got my letter this morning.

The nerves have started to set.

I will be going back to work full time. I will be going into a new role 5 days a week! I tried looking for part time work but there is nothing out there. Unless you have been with your company where they will let you go part time, getting part time employment is almost a no go zone. I even knocked on the doors of retailers but nothing. No one was interested in me. Not even Mummy's shop - Aldi!

Anyhow, with going full time, it means that both children will be going to daycare - at least 3 days, but more likely 4. My parents have kindly offered to look after the children when they are not in daycare.

Once again, I am going into unchartered territories. Full time work with 2 children. I know it is doable. Plenty of people do it. I am so blessed that I have a very supportive husband who is extremely hands on with the children. To make it work, we need to be organised. We need to work together. We need to work as a team.

So my prayer warriors, thank you very much for your continuous prayers for me. I am very excited about the role so I think that our prayers have been answered.

Now, please lets pray that God continue to lead us - that Noah continue to thrive being at daycare and that Eliza settles in quickly (and starts taking formula soon!!!), that Tim continues to be patient with me and that neither of us die from exhaustion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment