Monday 31 December 2012

I continue to be grateful...

Dear Lord,

As 2012 closes and the dawn of a new year arise, I want to say thank you. Thank you for once again painting another beautiful picture and for writing another beautiful chapter in my life. Ever since I completely surrendered to follow your lead, You have never failed to show me your presence and your gifts. Thank you.

Thank you for Tim, my handsome husband. He continues to make me a better mum and a better person. He constantly reminds me of looking at what I have rather than how difficult things may be. Thank you for choosing my life partner for me. I could not even begin to imagine journeying through parenthood with someone else.

Thank you for the gift of motherhood. It is the most exhausting, trying, and hardest journey I have ever embarked on but I am grateful that I have the opportunity to rear, care and love two beautiful children. Thank you for Noah and Eliza - my pigeon pair.

Thank you for my family. Thank you that I continue to like, love and enjoy my family. Thank you for keeping my parents healthy. Thank you for their eternal and unconditional love and support for us. Thank you that they still continue to enjoy providing for us - the food, the help, the advice. I am forever grateful that they have not had enough.

Thank you for Tim's family. Thank you for their continuous love and care, despite the distance. Thank you for the beautiful visit that they had with us. Creating memories with Noah and Eliza will always be looked at with a smile on my face.

Thank you for the gift of life of my two uncles who have joined you this year, joining their brother who passed last year. Losing three uncles in two years is a gentle reminder that my own life is precious and short.  Thank you for the memories I have of them.

Thank you for my prayer warriors. Thank you for the gift of very special women who I can always count on to say an extra prayer not only for me, my family and friends. Thank you for always reminding me that I am surrounded my amazing people, despite the distance between us.

Thank you for the gift of technology. Thank you that my family and friends all around the
continue to partake in my life almost immediately and I have the opportunity to be part of theirs.

Thank you for the opportunity of a new beginning. 2013 will see me starting a full time role in a new job. I am very excited with what is ahead. 2013 will also see Eliza starting daycare and my parents actively helping take care of the children.

I pray for your continuous lead.  You know my hearts desires, my worries and faults. Lord, may I always remember to trust in you. May I constantly remember that all that I have, all that I am and all that I am going to be is because of you.

With your help and lead,  Chapter 2013 - bring it on!

With all my love,
Jo 




No comments:

Post a Comment