Tuesday 30 January 2018

Dear Noah and Eliza

Today the new school year started.
Noah, you are now in Year 3, Eliza in Year 1.
Both of you returning to your no-longer-new school, Forestville Public School.

I wish you both a wonderful year, a year full of laughter, and joy.
I pray that you are both blessed with great teachers. Teachers who appreciate your love for learning. Teachers who will challenge you, helping you both to grow. Teachers who will show you patience and compassion when things are taking a while to make sense.
I pray that you will continue to enjoy making new friends, and being wonderful friends.
Always remember Charlotte's web; pigs and spiders can be the best of friends too.
I pray that you will always have the confidence to believe in giving everything (well at least most things) a go!

I know that some days you will want to grow up much faster than you should. There will be days that you will tell me that someone else is allowed to do the things you want to do, or someone else has the things that you want.

There will be plenty of occasions where you will cry and tell me that I am the worse mum in the world. How your life is not fair. Many decisions will be made without you fully understanding my reasons.

However, please know that I will always have the best intentions in mind for you.

Mummy and Daddy want the best for you, and we will strive for this. However we also want you to grow up appreciating what you have and to learn that hard work and patience go a long way.

So my geese, lets grab this 2018 school year by the horn and create many remarkable memories.

I love you both.

Mum xo







1 comment: