Friday 20 January 2017

Let's try again!

This morning I woke up and had a wild thought.
Maybe I can blog again.

Maybe I can start capturing, once again, memories that are being created around me. I know that one day and I have said this before, I am going to need something and someone to remind me of my journey - the things that have made me laugh and the things that have made me cry. The things that have bothered me and the things I wonder about. I also want my children to be reminded of the experiences they have had, their family and friends, the people around them, their DNA, each ingredient that little by little contribute to who they will become. Noah and Eliza's own journey!

Thank goodness for email as it was the only way I could find my own blog. Ha! I told you that one day I am going to need all the help remembering things!

So here I am, three years on from the very last blog I wrote.

Funny that my last blog was also written in January. Maybe it has something to do with starting the year fresh. Maybe it is my own psychological new years resolution. Maybe every January I say to myself, I am going to do a better job of diarising our memories. I will do a better job of keeping in touch with the my own family and friends, and the people who have been part of me - the people who have been part of my own journey.

I will finish this post here. Let me now gather my thoughts and think about the last three years.
How I wish I have already captured the memories!!!

Welcoming 2017 from the top of our road.



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment