Tuesday 20 March 2012

33 weeks and 3 days!

I reminded Tim yesterday that we have not yet taken any photos of me in all my pregnancy glory. Our poor 2nd child. Not even born yet and we are already depriving her of photos. It's a common joke amongst most families I know (including mine) that 2nd children hardly have baby photos whilst the first child has every single milestone (and more!) captured on camera.

I have been feeling mighty big with this pregnancy. I actually feel so much healthier (thank you iron and calcium supplements as well as pre-natal vitamins) than my first one but I just feel BIG this time. I know it since I can no longer wear clothes that I used to be able to when I was at the same week. Maybe its true that women carry girls differently from boys. With Noah, most of the weight I carried was on my tummy. With this pregnancy, I am carrying the weight both on my tummy and on my sides (yikes!). Maybe its because its my 2nd pregnancy and my expanded body is just finding more space to expand. Maybe its because I cannot stop eating chocolate ice cream with m&m's topping.

Anyhow, so I am finally sharing these photos (with Tim's consent of course!)...we took the same ones when I was pregnant with Noah. I am not sure whether we will have another pregnancy, so I will brave it out and let my inner Demi Moore come out and share with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment