Friday 17 August 2012

Yay, Me!

I submitted the last assignment for my property course this week! I am so excited! 25 units completed. Almost 25 online quizzes completed as well as more than 25 assignments submitted. Attended a hearing at the Consumer Trade and Tenancy Tribunal (with Eliza nonetheless!) and an auction for a million and a half dollar home here in Balgowlah (great experience but sadly, no one bidded for the house!). Amidst being a Mum to Noah and having given birth to Eliza, I finished my course in 6 months, which I originally intended to do in a year!

Soon I will get my certificate and I will be able to apply for a Licence to be a Realtor here in NSW.

I am still praying to God to help me decide whether this is the next industry that I want to immerse myself in. I am leaving this up to Him. At least, I am equipping myself with options.

I am pretty proud of myself right now. I feel that within the daily motions of motherhood and running a household, I might have finished something. Something for myself!
 
Yay, Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment