Tuesday 17 April 2012

Someday, you are going to grow up....

and will no longer want to hold my hand like this...

This is me and Noah sitting together watching tele this afternoon. He is sat on my lap with his hand on top of mine, fingers locked into mine. I am inhaling the smell of his hair, hoping to keep it in my memory forever.

Noah seems to be at his cuddliest right now. Not only has he learned to give wonderful cuddles but he has also learned to ask us for cuddles, quite succintly too.

He is so cuddly right now that I am soaking up every chance I can get with him, despite feeling extra heavy and uncomfortable. A couple of times during the week, he has woken up during the night and have snuggled in our bed. As long as I can still breathe and I know that he is not on top of the baby, I let him snuggle up to me and find his most comfortable position to sleep. I know that this is not going to be forever.

Seriously, if someone can bottle this feeling and sell it, they would make a fortune.

Can life get any better than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment